Here are 5 quick tips for getting on Spotify playlists.
- Get verified. They created a Spotify for artists app and website. This give you more power to customize your Spotify artist profile.
- Tell a story. If someone stumbles into your profile, they should be able to see who you are. This may help a playlist curator recognize you.
- Be creative. Long story short, get a dope album cover or single cover (we make pretty cool ones).
- Check your circle. Who is in your circle? Do they want you to succeed? What are they doing to help push you? These questions need to be asked. True supporters will want to see “their” artist succeed.
- Engage with fans. This is a common thought. You have to engage with your fans. Direct them to play your music on Spotify. Be seen. Be heard. Be listed.
Best of luck to you all!