Here is Joshua Scales with his song, Overture. I have seen his name quite a few times. I know he plays out at the Christian event SOS. He is from Dayton, OH and as a side note, you can find his music on iTunes. Continue reading “Joshua Scales | Overture”
Here are 5 quick tips for getting on Spotify playlists.
- Get verified. They created a Spotify for artists app and website. This give you more power to customize your Spotify artist profile.
- Tell a story. If someone stumbles into your profile, they should be able to see who you are. This may help a playlist curator recognize you.
- Be creative. Long story short, get a dope album cover or single cover (we make pretty cool ones).
- Check your circle. Who is in your circle? Do they want you to succeed? What are they doing to help push you? These questions need to be asked. True supporters will want to see “their” artist succeed.
- Engage with fans. This is a common thought. You have to engage with your fans. Direct them to play your music on Spotify. Be seen. Be heard. Be listed.
Best of luck to you all!
Have you ever sent out an email and waited(and waited and waited) for a response, but never got one? Continue reading “Brief Thoughts On… Email Subjects (get them to open)”
Everyone writes or speaks on needing a big fan base. I agree! Continue reading “Brief Thoughts On….more fans Part 1”
G.F.L.S are God’s Front Line Souljahs. They get their name from “serving in the army of the Lord”. Wishy Washy is a song that they released in February of this year. Most of their songs that I have heard are, typically, upbeat, positive, and done well. This one is no exception. Continue reading “G.F.L.S | Wishy Washy”